Local Attractions & Shows
The Beenleigh Yatala Motor Inn’s location makes it an ideal starting point to visit the huge array of great attractions in the Beenleigh, Yatala, Tamborine, Gold Coast and Brisbane regions.
Situated midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, it’s only a short drive to dozens of great places, including:
- Theme Parks
- Surfers Paradise Beaches (train or drive in 30 mins)
- Golf courses & other sporting facilities
- The famous Yatala Pies
- Logan Hyperdome Shopping
- Beenleigh Rum Distillery Tours
- Ecopark Fishing World
- National parks, Mount Tamborine & Springbrook Waterfalls, Natural Bridge, Moreton Bay
- Gold Coast hinterland
- Brisbane City & Southbank (train from Beenleigh or dive in 25 min)
Transport is available to most places by car, train or coach.
Day Tours are available which take in many of the local attractions in one trip, and can also take you further afield to the North and South Coasts, and inland.
For the most comprehensive list of information about all you can do whilst you’re here, visit the Queensland Travel and Tourism Corporation’s web site.
You might also try visiting the Active City web site for lots of great information about things to do in South-East Queensland!